1. Applique – Ornamental needlework in which pieces of fabric are sewn or stuck onto a large piece of fabric to form pictures or patterns.
2. Embroidery – The handicraft of decorating fabric or other materials with needle and thread.
4. Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) - It is specifically designed for use on 100% cotton, 100% polyester, or 50/50 blends. So it doesn't really have to be used just on T-shirts, it could be used on Polo shirts, hats, jeans, all kinds of clothing. It can also be used on beverage can wraps, etc.
5. Indoor Vinyl (ID Vinyl) - The water based removable adhesive is what makes it a great choice for indoor applications. It will not damage walls when removed assuming the walls are in sound condition. This is also the same feature that leads people to believe that it is not suitable for outdoor applications. Indoor Vinyl can get wet, it just is not a great choice in areas that it will be constantly exposed to water.
6. Outdoor Vinyl (OD Vinyl) - The solvent based permanent adhesive makes it a great choice for wet area applications such as boats or other outdoor places. It can still be used indoors on walls but has a much higher potential to cause damage when removed.